Full, Sustainable Recovery From Prescription Drug Abuse
The Sanctuary’s Integrative Addiction Recovery program offers you a non-12 Step, holistic alcohol recovery program addressing the reasons you have not been able to free of prescription drugs. We work with you to heal the underlying causes of addiction and to remedy the medication-induced effects that lead to relapse. In doing so, we offer you a full and sustainable recovery. We provide:
- A Strong Clinical Component—our staff to client ratio is 1:1—virtually unheard of in addiction recovery. This gives you highly individualized care with far more clinical contact hours than the majority of addiction recovery centers provide. Additionally, individual sessions account for about 90% of your sessions and you will see two therapists per day.
- Our Small Size–we work with no more than 7 clients at a time. This allows us to give you intensive and individualized attention in a highly private setting at our treatment center. It also evokes feelings of trust and connection to the staff and other clients, giving you the support and psychological safety you need to be successful.
- Integrated, Holistic Approach–we have assembled a team of highly skilled practitioners who are well respected in their fields. They have expertise in many disciplines including nutrition, bodywork, acupuncture, herbalism, Energy Medicine, Functional Medicine, psychology and psychiatry. They work together to understand you and your needs holistically. They establish an ever-evolving treatment plan that is modified each and every day as you progress and your needs change.
- Finding the Core Issues— we help you identify and address the underlying root causes of your prescription drug addiction. These may be unresolved trauma, depression, anxiety, anger, codependency or feelings of emptiness, betrayal or abandonment, for example. We believe that addiction is not the ‘chronic, incurable and relapsing disease’ that traditional recovery models have believed in. We also believe that addiction can be cured and that you can be fully recovered when the root causes of your addiction are healed.
- A Sustainable Recovery—as you go through our program at our treatment center, you learn techniques and skills that become a way of life so that you can sustain a full recovery. Relapse is no longer an issue when you heal at the deep level of root causes; you won’t need drugs to feel better anymore. You experience a fundamental shift in the neural pathways of the brain that brings about deep and sustainable transformation. You become empowered, enlivened and free of your addiction—feeling connected to others and the world again. With this fundamental and healing shift, passion, a sense of purpose and meaning return. Employing the practices you learn with us, you can continue a full and sustainable recovery.
If you would like to talk with us more about our program or our methods, please contact us.