Meth addiction is a painful and chaotic emotional roller coaster. This highly addictive substance is easy to become addicted to and difficult to quit. Once a severe meth addiction takes hold, your life transforms in frightening ways.
- Binging, staying awake, and forgoing food for days on end.
- The paranoia and dark energies that come in those moments.
- The crash, withdrawals, and exhaustion that follow.
- The way your body, your health, and your appearance suffer from neglect.
If you’re struggling with the impact methamphetamine or crystal meth addiction has had on your health, your relationships and your future, we understand how terrible it all feels. We also know how hopeless things can start to seem when you try to stop but can’t. And most importantly, we know how painful a meth addiction can be to overcome. Recovery is the only way to end the chaos and reclaim your future.
The Sanctuary at Sedona offers a safe and serene setting where you can learn what it takes to break meth addiction’s hold over your life once and for all. Our integrative, holistic approach helps you feel empowered for the battle ahead.
DEAN TARABORELLI, FOUNDER OF THE SANCTUARY AT SEDONA, DISCUSSES Why Meth is Dangerous.
That’s why our 30-day holistic meth addiction treatment program aims to heal you on a deeper level, so you can take your power back from this vicious cycle.
We know your future depends on breaking this all-consuming pattern. At The Sanctuary, we help you do just that, by:
- Understanding how meth addiction affects you as a whole person and treating you accordingly
- Using a variety of clinical and holistic healing therapies to treat your mind, body, soul, and spirit
- Deeply supporting you through the entire process, from admissions to treatment to aftercare
- Creating a solid relapse prevention plan to sustain all the changes you make.
Call us at (866) 750-0763 to speak with a counselor and start your journey to recovery.