While people tend to respond to trauma differently, there is an innate response humans experience, and this is what TRE works to unlock. The natural reaction to trauma is tremors or shaking, which helps release tension, stress and unresolved trauma.
In the modern world, many people feel they need to suppress these emotions and may be unable to acknowledge their presence. TRE helps people working on recovery learn to embrace these feelings so they can healthily let them go. Give us a call at (866) 750-0763 to learn how you can start healing today.
Benefits of TRE
TRE offers many benefits for people entering their recovery journeys from addiction or trauma. Several of these advantages include:
- Improving emotional resilience.
- Releasing trauma or stress without needing to rehash it or “talk it out.”
- Helping you feel more grounded and peaceful.
- Increasing your energy and concentration.
- Decreasing aches and pains.
- Enhancing sleep.
After you learn how to do TRE and practice it with a professional, you can also use it as a self-help technique wherever and whenever you want.