- About The Sanctuary at Sedona
- Acknowledgment of Financial Responsibility – Promise to Pay Agreement – Insurance
- Acknowledgment of Financial Responsibility – Promise to Pay Agreement – Self Pay/Cash
- Acknowledgment of Financial Responsibility Thank You
- Alumni Retreat
- Ask Dean a Question | Ask Kelley a Question
- Be Recovered e-Book Download
- Client Admissions Form
- Financial Responsibility Agreement – Insurance
- Financial Responsibility Agreement – Self Pay
- Financial Responsibility Agreement Thank You
- Guided Meditations
- Holistic Depression Treatment Center
- Holistic Drug Addiction Treatment Center
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment
- Holistic Alcohol Abuse Treatment
- Holistic Alcohol Recovery
- Holistic Fentanyl Addiction Treatment Center
- Holistic Meth Addiction Treatment Center
- Holistic Opiates and Heroin Addiction Treatment Center
- Holistic Treatment for Marijuana Addiction
- Non-12-Step Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment Center
- Holistic Trauma Treatment Center
- How We Are Responding to COVID-19
- Insurance Verification Form
- Insurance Verification Form Thanks
- Introducing our E-Book
- IV Therapy
- Links to Other Useful Resources Online
- Non-12 Step Holistic Treatment
- All About the Components of Holistic Health
- Holistic Anxiety Treatment Center
- Holistic Drug Rehab Center
- Holistic Drug Treatment Center
- Holistic Non-12 Step Treatment for Addiction
- Holistic Non-12 Step Treatment for Alcohol Addiction
- Holistic Non-12 Step Treatment for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Holistic Non-12-Step Treatment for Prescription Drug Addiction
- Holistic Recovery Center
- Holistic Treatment for Anxiety
- Holistic Treatment for Codependency
- Holistic Treatment for Depression
- Holistic Treatment for Dual Diagnosis
- Holistic Treatment for PTSD
- Non-12 Step Addiction Treatment Center
- Non-12 Step Recovery
- Non-12 Step Rehab
- Non-12 Step Treatment for Opioid Addiction
- What is Anxiety
- Our Integrative, Holistic, Non 12 Step Approach
- Our Recommended Nutritional Supplement Protocol
- Recipes for Healthy Eating
- Reminders Regarding Upcoming Alumni Video Calls
- Sanctuary Admission Form – Insurance
- Sanctuary Admission Form – Self Pay
- Sanctuary Admission Package Thank You
- Sanctuary at Sedona Accommodations
- Sanctuary Payment and or Deposit
- Sanctuary Personal Purchases
- Test Page
- Thank You
- Thank You for Contacting Us
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Body Image Therapy
- Brain Mapping
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Couples and Family Therapy
- Creative Visualization
- Depth Psychology
- Emotional Self-Regulation Skills
- Energy Medicine Therapy
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Gestalt Therapy
- Guided Imagery in Music Therapy
- HeartMath Biofeedback
- Holotropic Breathwork Therapy
- Inner Child Therapy
- Jungian Shadow Work
- MELT Method
- Mindfulness Meditation Therapy
- Movement Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Nutritional Therapy
- Recovery Coaching
- Rite of Passage
- Sexual Trauma Therapy
- Somatic Experiencing Therapy
- Sound Therapy
- Trauma Release Exercises (TRE®)
- Yoga Therapy
- Transition Aftercare Planning
- Weekly Alumni Support Call and Sunday Activities
- Welcome Spirit Family, to the Sanctuary Alumni Portal!
- 15 Fun Sober Activities and Things to Do
- Understanding Fentanyl Addiction and Abuse
- The Best Addiction Recovery Blog
- What Percentage of People Who Struggle With Addiction Have Trauma?
- 8 Tips on how to Talk to Your Loved one About Seeking Treatment for Their Drug Addiction
- What Happens to Your Mental Health After Ketamine Therapy?
- How can I Convince my Loved One to go to Rehab?
- Holistic PTSD Treatment Center in Sedona
- Soul Sickness and Core Wounds, Pt. 5: Separation
- Soul Sickness and Core Wounds, Pt. 4: Defectiveness
- What are Some Techniques for Overcoming Addiction?
- How is Ketamine Therapy Used for Depression?
- How Does NAD + Therapy Repair the Brain?
- How is NAD+ Therapy Used for Drug Detox?
- Can You Completely Recover From Addiction?
- Benefits of NAD+ IV Therapy in Addiction Recovery: Brain Function and Cellular Regeneration
- Recovering From Addiction With NAD+ Therapy
- How to Find a Good Rehab Center
- What is the Science Behind Ketamine Therapy?
- Why is Ketamine Therapy Used for Depression?
- How is Ketamine Therapy used at The Sanctuary at Sedona?
- How is Ketamine Therapy Used for Addiction?
- Addiction is Now at Epidemic Proportions
- What is the Best Way to get off an Addiction?
- How Not to Treat Someone Recovering from Addiction
- Which is the Best Rehab Program for Drug Addiction?
- What is the Best Treatment for Substance Abuse?
- Drug Rehabilitation: What is it Like to Attend Rehab?
- Quantum Empowerment in Addiction Recovery
- Tribal Traditions for Healing the Soul from Addiction
- Post-Treatment Aftercare Practices: How Meditation Plays a Role
- Codependency and Love Addiction: Searching for Ourselves in Others
- The Lessons We Learn in Recovery Extend Far Beyond Addiction
- How Meditation Helps Us Move Beyond Addiction
- Integrative Opioid Addiction Treatment: Lasting Recovery Without the Suboxone
- The Ultimate Alternative: Seeking Treatment for Your Heroin Addiction Before it’s too Late
- Mindfulness: A Non-Opioid Alternative for Pain Management
- Why Residential Rehab Helps You To Be Recovered From Addiction
- Codependency and The Need to be Needed
- Resistance To Change In Addiction Recovery
- Reflecting on Ten Years for The Sanctuary at Sedona
- An Introduction To The Sanctuary
- Meeting Our Unfulfilled Needs With Addiction
- Unlearning and Relearning Brain Patterns for Successful Addiction Recovery
- Addiction is a Symptom of Something Deeper – Dean’s Story
- Holistic Empowerment—Full and Sustained Addiction Recovery
- A New Perspective For Sustainable Recovery
- What is Leaky Gut Syndrome?
- Can Organic Food Affect Brain Function?
- Overcome Adversity with Buddhist Wisdom
- Overcoming Addiction: Ganesh
- Non 12 Step Addiction Treatment
- Non 12 Step Recovery
- Holistic PTSD Treatment & Addiction Recovery
- Energy Medicine in a Holistic Recovery Program
- Advantages of a Private Rehab
- Do Addicts Have to Go to Rehab for Addiction Treatment?
- Is Luxury Rehab Worth It?
- Why You Should Travel to Arizona for Rehab
- What is the Correlation Between Trauma and Substance Abuse?
- Guide to Opioid Addiction and Abuse
- Can NAD+ Reduce Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms?
- How is NAD+ Therapy Used at The Sanctuary at Sedona?
- Personalized NAD+ Therapy at The Sanctuary
- How Can I Overcome Alcohol and Drug Addiction?
- What are the Treatments for Heroin Addiction?
- What Types of Therapy are Available for Meth Addiction?
- What Is the Science Behind 12-Step Success?
- Where to Find In-person Addiction Treatment During COVID-19
- How to Find a Good Addiction Treatment Center
- What is the Best Secular Treatment for Addiction?
- Stages & Warning Signs of Alcoholism
- Alcohol’s Damaging Effects on the Brain
- Am I Addicted to Alcohol?
- Guide to Alcohol Abuse and Addiction
- Getting a Loved One Into Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- How is Ketamine Therapy Used for Alcohol and Substance Use Disorders?
- Can You Beat Alcoholism Without Rehab?
- How Effective Is Alcoholics Anonymous?
- What Did a 12-Step Program Do for Your Life?
- What’s Wrong with Alcoholics Anonymous?
- Does Alcoholics Anonymous Work?
- Is Alcoholics Anonymous Bad? Why or Why Not?
- Do Alcoholics Have Any Other Options Besides AA
- What is the Treatment for Alcoholics?
- 3 Steps to Healing the Brain in Alternative Alcohol Recovery
- Key Benefits of Alternative Treatments for Alcohol Withdrawal
- Addiction’s Spiritual Causes — and Solutions
- The Beginner’s Guide to Alternative Depression Treatment Options
- Facts About Alternative Treatments for Codependency
- Alternative Treatments for Anxiety Disorder – Are They Effective?
- Choose Alternative, Non-Drug Treatment for Your Mental Health Disorder
- Embarrassed by Your Mental Health Disorder? Find Comfort With Alternative Treatment Options.
- The Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit Connection: What it Means in Addiction Treatment
- An Eagle’s Eye View of Holistic Addiction Recovery in Sedona
- New Book Release – One Spirit Medicine by Dr. Alberto Villoldo
- Epigenetic Modification: 5 Ways to Change Your DNA
- Benefits of Organic Food
- Benefits of Superfoods and The Sanctuary Food Paradigm
- Apple Cider Vinegar Addiction Healing
- Signs Your Loved One Is Addicted to Cocaine
- Holistic Therapies for Cocaine Addiction: Body, Presence and Breath
- 3 Holistic Approaches to Treating Cocaine Addiction
- 3 Reasons Why Choosing an Alternative Cocaine Treatment Option is the Right Choice
- The Increased Risks of Cocaine Abuse for Women
- Just How Bad is Recreational Cocaine Use
- Cocaine’s Effects On Your Energy Centers
- Am I Addicted to Cocaine?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Depression or Anxiety
- Importance of Seeking Mental Health Treatment
- Should You Consider Alternative Treatments for Your Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks?
- What are Some Alternative Treatments for Depression?
- Beyond Symptoms: Is Your Depression a Coping Strategy?
- Why Barbiturates and Other Sedatives Can’t Cure Anxiety
- Dual Diagnosis Anxiety and Addiction: A Vicious (But Escapable) Cycle
Healing from Trauma
Holistic Addiction Rec...
- What do You Know About Heroin Addiction Treatment?
- Energy Medicine: Addiction as an Energetic Disruption
- A Culture of Overuse: How Too Many Prescription Drugs Are Leading to Addiction
- Sanctuary Co-Directors Dean Taraborelli and Kelley Alexander Launch Online Course with Spirituality & Health Magazine
- Why Suboxone is Not the Solution to Getting off Heroin
- Sustainable Recovery: Exploring Alternative Treatments for Drug Rehabilitation
- Healing The Whole: Why We Offer Alternative Treatment for Drug Addiction That Connects the Mind, Body, Soul, and Spirit
- The Non-12-Step Option: Boost Your Chances of Success With an Alternative Approach to Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Energy Medicine: Releasing Frozen Trauma to Restore Balance
- Energy Psychology: Tapping Into the Mind-Body-Energy Connection to Treat Trauma
- Healing By Releasing Trauma
- The Distressing Downsides of Using Methadone to Overcome Heroin Addiction
- Healing the Soul in Holistic Addiction Recovery
- Holistically Healing the Mind from Trauma and Addiction
- Self-medicating Depression With Opioids
- The Empowerment Process of Holistic Addiction Recovery
- Food is Medicine – a Holistic Addiction Recovery Approach
- The Sanctuary’s Commitment to Service and Change
- A Coherent Life – At The Heart of Sustainable Addiction Recovery
- Chemical Imbalance Myth
- Creating Your Reality
- Examine Your Shadow for Holistic Recovery
Integrative Addiction ...
Ketamine assisted PTSD Therapy
Ketamine Therapy for PTSD
- Am I Addicted to Weed?
- Can You Become Addicted to Marijuana?
- Guide to the Signs and Symptoms of Marijuana Addiction
- Is Marijuana Addictive?
- Reconnecting With Your Purpose to Move Beyond Marijuana Addiction
- Breaking Free From Old Routines: Alternative Treatments for Marijuana Addiction
- The Hidden Dangers of Marijuana Use
NAD+ IV Therapy
Non 12 Step Recovery A...
Non 12-Step Addiction Recovery
Prescription Drug Addi...
Residential Ketamine Treatment
Shamanism and Addiction
Spirituality in Recovery
Trauma and Addiction