Nutritional therapy is designed to help you manage and reach your goals and form new habits. While weight loss may play a role in your care, this therapy focuses on the benefits of nutritional input for numerous conditions.
At The Sanctuary, we understand that every person has unique dietary requirements. Our nutritional therapists help you manage nutrient intake and alter your lifestyle to address several diseases and conditions, ranging from diabetes to mental health.
When you undergo nutritional therapy, a trained professional has the necessary knowledge and skills to determine the best way to support your dietary needs. We use methods that involve diet changes, IV therapy and oral supplements.
Benefits of Holistic Nutritional Therapy
Nutritional therapy programs offer several benefits for people from all walks of life. The process can assist you with:
- Gaining or losing weight: When combined with care from your doctor, you can use nutritional therapy to achieve a healthy and desired weight. Nutritional therapy helps ensure you receive the necessary nutrients through a personalized, appropriate diet.
- Boosting your immune system: Nutritional therapy allows you to create a diet, exercise and supplement plan that supports your metabolism and gastrointestinal health. These benefits improve your immune system’s function.
- Detoxifying: Detoxification can have several benefits, such as helping manage skin conditions. Many professionals use glutathione and other oral supplements to aid this process.
- Decreasing stress and chronic fatigue: Rest is essential to your recovery. Many vitamins, minerals and other nutrients can assist in reducing stress and fatigue.
- Managing and preventing chronic diseases: Nutritional therapy can help individuals manage several chronic diseases and conditions. A personalized diet can address diabetes, heart disease and digestive issues.
- Promoting healthy eating: Many people look to improve their relationship with food and diet and need a place to start. Nutritional therapy teaches you how to create a balanced diet and lifestyle that helps you understand your eating habits and make changes that positively affect your well-being.
Nutritional therapy can help you change your life and eating habits for the better so you can live a happier and healthier life.
How Can Nutritional Therapy Programs Help With Eating Disorders?
Eating disorders are common co-occurring conditions with anxiety, depression and other disorders. Nutritional therapy can be beneficial during recovery. When recovering from an eating disorder, listening to your body’s hunger cues can be challenging. Our nutritional therapists can help you learn appropriate eating habits that accommodate your body’s needs to improve nourishment and moods.
Nutritional Therapy Will Help You Regain Your Energy
Your body and brain need certain nutrients to maintain your energy and health. Our nutritional therapists will help you receive appropriate carbohydrates, proteins and fats for improved body and brain function using organic superfoods we grow on the property.
Substance use disorder and other mental illnesses can affect physical and emotional function. Our nutritional programs are designed to help target these issues and reverse damage as part of our holistic recovery approach.
Personalized Nutritional Therapy at The Sanctuary
Nutritional therapy helps you manage your well-being through personalized diet and exercise plans. Our team can assist you with weight concerns, detoxification, stress and chronic disease management, eating disorder recovery and improved energy through our program.