At Sanctuary Sedona, we establish holistic recovery goals for each of our patients in rehab. Our holistic rehab programs use a combination of both traditional as well as non-medical methods that enables recovering addicts to attain lasting sobriety in a relatively short time.
Benefits of residential rehab program
Inpatient rehab is a comprehensive treatment solution to overcome addiction, mental disorders, and to attain overall wellness. Some of the benefits of residential rehab programs include:
- It is a full-time program that can last for anywhere between 30 and 180 days or more. As individuals undergo treatment in a trigger-free setting, they recover from addiction and mental disorders in a relatively short period.
- The relapse rate in inpatient rehab patients is extremely less in comparison to the outpatient rehab patients
- It allows patients to focus on the treatment without worrying about work, family commitments, financial troubles, etc., which offers the best treatment results.
Lastly, inpatient rehab programs start with medical detox, which helps remove the toxic remains off your system and prepares your mind and body for psychotherapies, counseling, and other treatments. An inpatient rehab program is the safest way to deal with withdrawal symptoms.
Benefits of using holistic treatment techniques
Holistic treatment programs involve the use of non-medical methods to help recovering addicts find and achieve balance in all aspects of life. Some of the benefits of holistic therapy include:
- It is a flexible treatment approach that works well with traditional addiction treatment methods. Our therapists alter the program as per the recovery goals of each patient in rehab
- It equips recovering addicts with essential tools to manage stress, cope with triggers, overcome cravings, and train them on how to lead a fulfilling life.
- It is highly beneficial in treating all types of addiction at all severity levels. It significantly reduces the chance of relapse in recovering addicts and helps them maintain sobriety in the long term.
Besides, holistic therapy involves the use of yoga, tai chi, guided meditation, acupuncture, massage therapy, etc., all of which help alleviate the symptoms of mental disorders and offers overall wellness. It also helps individuals build a routine where recovering addicts engage in regular exercise and hobbies, which allows them to creatively channelize their anger, stress, and other suppressed emotions.
What are holistic addiction rehab programs?
While it can be hard to earn the trust of recovering addicts in a traditional treatment setting, we take them to the outdoors where they feel more comfortable to work through their problems and disturbing thought processes. Our holistic therapies are hands-on activities that offer recovering addicts with essential resources to cope with past trauma.
Our holistic programs include music therapy, recreation therapy, sculpting, rock climbing, yoga, and other non-traditional techniques that help individuals overcome their repressed feelings and encourage them to lead a healthy and productive life.
Sanctuary Sedona is one of the few treatment facilities to offer holistic rehab programs at affordable prices. At our holistic recovery center, our staff works closely with each patient to help them recover from trauma, depression, anxiety, and other psychological issues. Call us today for more details on our holistic therapy for addiction treatment.Holistic Rehab Programs
View Larger Map