Sanctuary Sedona is one of the best rehabs for addiction with a holistic recovery program. We are pioneers in employing holistic treatment techniques, where we use advanced scientific practices to facilitate healing in patients. At our holistic recovery center, we offer a combination of treatments, modalities, and therapies to treat the body, mind, and soul.
Holistic therapy for addiction treatment
Holistic therapy is the use of non-medical methods to correct the physical, emotional, and nutritional imbalances. Individuals suffering from trauma, insomnia, and emotional stress benefit from holistic therapy. We aim to achieve the following set of holistic recovery goals with this therapy:
- Identify the underlying causes of addiction and create an appropriate treatment plan
- Improve resistance to triggers and cravings
- Promote physical and mental fitness
- Reduce the appeal of drug and alcohol to recovering addicts
- Help individuals build a healthy routine to stay focused on recovery
The biggest advantage of using holistic therapy is that it is flexible, and we alter it to suit the needs of every patient in recovery. Our team of highly skilled therapists uses approaches like art therapy, music therapy, exercise, spiritual therapy, etc. to treat addiction and co-occurring mental disorders.
Tips for finding a top addiction treatment center
When choosing a treatment facility for addiction, find centers with proper accreditations, licenses, and certifications along with the best staff team. Furthermore, choose a facility that specializes in your co-occurring mental illness.
If you choose to attend inpatient rehab, choose a facility with the best infrastructure, modern amenities, and highly effective treatment programs. Lastly, speak to your insurer and enquire about the in-network rehabs. If you are paying out of pocket for your treatment, speak to a couple of rehabs to find out if whether they offer any financial aids.
Types of holistic addiction therapies
Holistic therapy is a broad spectrum and includes a whole array of non-medical methods. It encompasses various aspects of healthy living like yoga, exercise, meditation, etc. Some of the methods that we use under holistic therapy include:
- Nutritional therapy - Good health is crucial for recovery from addiction, so we nourish our recovering addicts' mind and body with a well-balanced and nutritious diet. We are one of the several facilities to offer gluten-free, non-dairy, gourmet meals to patients.
- Exercise and recreational therapy - We engage our recovering addicts in daily exercise and help them build a healthy routine. Exercise strengthens the mind and body and relieves stress. Besides physical exercise, we also engage our patients in a series of activities like rock-climbing, horseback riding, etc.
- Meditation, yoga, and massage therapy – We engage our recovering addicts in activities like guided meditation, tai chi, and yoga to help recovering addicts overcome their mental disorders and attain emotional stability.
Get in touch with one of us at Sanctuary Sedona for more information on our holistic recovery program. We are a top-rated facility for trauma, addiction, anxiety, depression, and PTSD. Our holistic addiction rehab programs empower recovering addicts with essential tools to help them embrace sobriety throughout their life.Holistic Recovery Program
View Larger Map